Friday, September 26, 2014

Niu Nails: My New Nail Sponsor

Introducing my new nails sponsor, Niu Nails! I'm extremely excited to embark on this journey to prettier nails with Niu Nails, and to share with you girls a lovely home-based manicurist. 

Owner of Niu Nails, Serene, is a home-based manicurist from Hougang. A little cozy nail salon is set up in a room for her customer's comfort (plus, you can watch some television too, talk about indulgence!). Once seated, we got about choosing the nail colors for the design that I want.

With so many gelish colors available, I'm spoiled for choices!!


I've always wanted to do a nail set with the Marc Jacobs daisy, and Serene very gladly helped me incorporated it into a nail set just for me. I got to chose my very own bling too!

Doing up the finishing touches and topping it up with a super pretty bling ;)

The final product? A super sweet & girly set that left me so delighted after it was completed! The whole process took about 2 hours and Serene was so friendly and chatted with me the entire session to make me feel at ease. I love how it's so comfortable, social and cosy, unlike usual manicure sessions in stores where customers are rushed from one to another.

I'm really pleased! :)


My brand new nail set consisting of Marc Jacobs Daisies, marbled tones, glitter and bling!
Happy girl is me!


Good news to all ladies out there!
Niu Nails is having an attractive promotion from now till 18th October 2014
With every set of gelish manicure done, get a free session of eyelash extensions.
(You can get both done at the same time too! Imagine lying down and having two pampering treatments done at the same time to save time)

I honestly can't think of a better pampering session than this. You'll be able to walk out feeling a lot like a princess with your nails & lashes done, heehee.

Call or SMS Serene / Niu Nails at 81136741 to book an appointment now! :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment